|- 2020: Annual review as members of the Advisory Committee for the online postgraduate programme MA Computer Assisted Language Learning. Info: http://mastercall.weebly.com/advisory-committee.html
- 2020: Quality control and evaluation for the Master (MSc) in Sciences in Developmental Communication Disorders (SDCD) at Cyprus University of Technology.
- 2017 - 2021: MGA495 Introduction to Social Design, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Undergraduate cross-departmental module).
- 2016: MGA541 Research Methods (Postgraduate module).
- 2014:Postgraduate curriculum development for the MA in Interactive Multimedia, Cyprus University of Technology, Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2013: Postgraduate curriculum development for the MA in Computer Assisted Language Learning, Cyprus University of Technology, Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2011: Postgraduate curriculum development for the MA in Graphic Communication, University of Technology, Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2009: Undergraduate curriculum development for the BA in Graphic Design and Multimedia, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Externally validated.
- 2002: Undergraduate curriculum development for the BA in Multimedia Design and Digital Animation, Cumbria Institute of the Arts, England. Externally validated.
- 1998: Postgraduate curriculum development for industry-based Master, Graduate Diploma and Graduate Certificate in Interactive Multimedia, KvB Institute of Technology, Sydney, Australia.
- 2021: Launch of the CREATION elearning platform to train the trainer in culture and arts entrepreneurship for marginalised adult women.
- 2020: Entrepreneurship toolkit for adult educators and migrant support workers.
- 2020: Supervision of graduating student Charalampos Savva who developed a visual communication campaign about awareness of bipolar disorder.
- 2020: Design for social change, innovation and entrepreneurship, the student projects. Info: https://www.designforsocialchange.org/student_projects/
- 2020: Open call for academic articles for the inaugural online issue of ‘DISCERN, International Journal of Design for Social Change, Sustainable Innovation and Entrepreneurship’. Info: https://bit.ly/2Xio2Ka
- 2018: External Examining for the BA in Design at Alexander College (Larnaka), accredited by the University of the West of England (UWE). Info: alexander.ac.cyen.
- 2017-18: Delivery of fourth year cross-departmental and cross-disciplinary subject 'MGA495 Introduction to social design, innovation and entrepreneurship'. The 2017-18 cohort of students who completed successfully the subject, are: Stavri Kousetti, Savvas Theodosiou, Elena Christodoulou, Yiannis Georgiou, Michalis Tsianos, Giorgos Mitseas, Konstantinos Chrysostomou, Marios Repana and Georgia Michail. Info: cut.ac.cy/faculties/aac/mga/course-description.
- 2018: World Design Day Cyprus (WDDC2018)
Info: worlddesigndaycyprus.org/WDDC2018. Iordanis Stylidis was one of four speakers that presented at WDDC2018 on 25/4/2018. In the last 35 years, Iordanis Stylidis who is an Associate Professor at the University of Thessaly, presented more than 20 exhibitions either solo or collaborating with local visual and concept activists and participated in Biennale and Triennale international events. He wrote eight books, multiple essays, papers and developed numerous design concepts as well as educational manuals. A cross disciplinary designer with deep social concerns. Info: www.iordanisstylidis.gr
- 2017: World Design Day Cyprus (WDDC2017)
- 2016: World Design Day Cyprus (WDDC2016)
- 2016 (On-going): Advisory Committee for the 'MA in Computer Assisted Language Learning' (CALL). Info: https://www.cut.ac.cy/...-mastercall
- 2015: Interdisciplinarity in Art and Design (Presentation). Third in a Series of Roundtable discussions, Cyprus University of Technology. Info: www.academia.edu
- 2014: The development of creativity and critical thinking and the benefits of learning through the arts (Presentations). Art and design teachers in secondary education, Nicosia and Limassol. Info: Ministry of Education and Culture, Cyprus, 21-22 Ιανουαρίου 2014